Popular Wallpaper Categories

Mugunghwa


I finally found out today the Korean name for the Rose Of Sharon plant. Mugunghwa is the national flower for Korea and is a common gift in Korean weddings. Also known as "Rose of Althea" this plant can survive hot temperatures and has beautiful white, pink, red, lavender, or purple flowers. Of course if you follow my sites you know that I sell these seeds all year round. This particular shot above was taken in my backyard just last summer....

View A Similar Shot
Or
Something Different


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

NoveltyDMVExperts said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by accident,
while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), UNDETECTED HIGH QUALITY DRIVERS DOCUMENTS I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Post a Comment

For more information about these photographs just Contact Us!
Related Posts with Thumbnails