Popular Wallpaper Categories

The rose of sharon is one of my favorite plants to photograph. It comes in a few varieties of colors including red, white, pink and purple. They flower for about two months in the summer. You can check out my plant website for more pictures. Or you can check out my rose of sharon video here. If you have any photos you would like to see on Nature's Wallpaper just send them to me in an e-mail, and I will post them along with a link to your site.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

1Green Thumb said...

Well, I have never actually used the clippings from a rose of sharon, the seeds are very easy to grow though you can check them out here http://maludan.googlepages.com/specialsoneasytogrowplants
You should seed if there are any seeds on the one that you have, it should be like a pod that forms after the flower dies off...

Post a Comment

For more information about these photographs just Contact Us!
Related Posts with Thumbnails